Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

Eradication of Pestilence of the Hair Really Need Prayer
LisaV Offline
Registered

Eradication of Pestilence of the Hair Really Need Prayer

Please pray to God and fervently petition Him to please, please eradicate a pestilence of the hair problem from my older son's school. And to protect my sons, their classmates and schools from this pestilence of the hair. I am trying to stay confident and firm in God's promises to me stemming from Ps. 91 and to have the faith to say to the mountain "move". I am trying because God knows my heart not to have doubt. So I stand firm and believe God for this miracle. In Jesus' Name I pray AMEN.
05-30-2012 10:36 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Unregistered

RE: Eradication of Pestilence of the Hair Really Need Prayer

Amen I agree the Lord will keep all our families safe from this torment that these pestilence will wither die away from our kids and schools give them Your wisdom. Cover us all with Your blood of protection Lord amen.
05-30-2012 12:01 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
???
Unregistered

Why not just call it plain "head lice" instead of fancy words " eradication of pestilence of the hair. I know what it is; adult head licepediculis humanus capitispest, not pestilence. This condition is called pediculosis if you want to use medical terminology.

THIS PESTILENCE SHE IS TALKING ABOUT IS "HEAD LICE."

Let us not exagerate; exageration is a sin.
05-30-2012 12:53 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Tractman Offline
Prayer Warrior
Registered

Praying for you...

Please pray this: "Dear Lord Jesus, thank You for dying on the Cross for me. Please come into my heart in a fresh new way and give me the ability to live as I should, a life that is pleasing to you. Grant me your peace, and let your shield of protection be over us all day and night. I have confidence in You, that You will be my Shepherd and provide what You see I need all the days of my life, as I live for You. Thank You, Lord Jesus, amen."

Pray that often, and read Psalm 23 and the final part of Romans 8 beginning with "If God is for us, who can be against us?"

Continuing to pray...
06-01-2012 07:30 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.