Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

**Spouse is destroying us***
Unregistered

**Spouse is destroying us***

Please help me pray spouse would become a better christian, that he would grow to have true love, compasion and understanding and out grow his greed for material items and jeolousy of others who have more material items. I pray he would mature and learn the true meaning of life and what is important in life(such as God, family, friends, and good co-workers) and learn to get along with others better and desire a good and solid marriage.
05-06-2012 04:20 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Dawn1 Offline
Member Plus
Member Plus

RE: **Spouse is destroying us***

FATHER GOD, I PRAY FOR THIS WOMAN'S HUSBAND TO OVERCOME THE ISSUES IN HIS LIFE THAT HINDERS HIM FROM BEING HIS BEST FOR YOU, AS WELL AS HIS BEST FOR HIS WIFE. ENCOURAGE THIS GUEST WITH THE MANY BLESSINGS THAT YOU HAVE IN STORED FOR HER. IN JESUS NAME I PRAY. AMEN
05-06-2012 04:57 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Unregistered

Dear Lord,
Please help in this situation. Cover this family with your precious blood and let them rest in your sacred heart. Protect and comfort this daughter and show this son of yours how you want him to live. Let him hear your word and respond to it. Thank you, Lord Jesus, King of Endless Glory
05-06-2012 07:09 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Dawn1 Offline
Member Plus
Member Plus

THANK YOU FATHER IN ADVANCE FOR THE RESTORATION OF THIS MARRIAGE! AMEN
05-07-2012 02:02 AM
azclassic Offline
Prayer Warrior
Registered

Dear Lord I pray that you will bind Satan from this guests husband. I pray that he will realize that you are the most important thing to have in his life and not material things. Lord I pray that you will ease their burdens and please guide them. I pray my Lord that they will live according to your word. And I ask this in Jesus Precious name Amen.
05-07-2012 10:19 AM

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.