Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

HAPPY BLESSED RESURRECTION DAY!
<><
Unregistered

HAPPY BLESSED RESURRECTION DAY!

LORD WERE CLAIMING FINANCIAL WINDFALL MIRACLES FOR A HOMES CARS HEALTH PEACE ALL THATS OF U FOR FAMILY & I NOW! THIS THE DAY U PROMISED ALL THIS BY DYING ON THE CROSS FOR OUR VICTORY OVER DISEASES MARRIAGES POVERTY CURSES ATACKS ABUSE ADULTERY LIES DECEPTION CONFUSION HOMLESSNESS DESTRUCTION FEARS ABANDONMENT HOPELESSNESS REJECTION NO JOBS HOPE OR PEACE DISPAIR RAGE TORMENT LUST ANTICHRIST PERVERSION INJUSTICE TORMENT MENTAL DEATH ADDICTIONS! THANK U FOR TAKING ALL THIS TO THE CROSS SO WE WONT HAVE TO WE WIN GB AMEN!!
04-08-2012 03:03 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Dawn1 Offline
Member Plus
Member Plus

RE: HAPPY BLESSED RESURRECTION DAY!

HAPPY RESURECTION DAY TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY! CHRIST IS RISEN TODAY!
04-08-2012 04:09 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Chris8 Offline
Prayer Warrior
Registered

Happy and blessed Easter to you!Bless

Warrior Blessed and holy are those who share in the first resurrection.For them the second death holds no power, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him a thousand years.
04-09-2012 02:06 AM
Unregistered

(04-09-2012 02:06 AM)Chris8 Wrote:  Happy and blessed Easter to you!Bless
THANKS CHRIS & DAWN FOR ALL YOUR AGREEMENT I PRAY GOD MEETS ALL YOUR NEEDS ALSO. GREATER IS HE THATS IN ME THAN HE THATS IN THE WORLD! PRAISE U LORD FOR SUCH A BLESSED DAY I HAD WITH MY VERY BLESSED FAMILY! PLEASE CONTINUE PRAYING FOR THEIR SALVATION & ???? THAT LORD WOULD USE ME US FOR HIS GLORY & THE DEVIL NOT ATTACK BECAUSE OF IT AMEN! PRAYING FOR ALL YOUR NEEDS ALSO GOD BLESS PEACE AMEN!
04-09-2012 02:17 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Chris8 Offline
Prayer Warrior
Registered

Dear Lord,I pray that Your will to be done in this guest life and please answer to all of this guest's requests according with Your LoveHeart

Warrior Blessed and holy are those who share in the first resurrection.For them the second death holds no power, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him a thousand years.
04-09-2012 02:36 AM

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.