Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

Please LORD restore my family
treadway
Unregistered

Please LORD restore my family

Dear heavenly father my son taylor and his mother rebekah I miss so very much. Dear father I love and miss his mother with every fiber of my heart. Father GOD please change me in whatever way you desire. Father you know Taylor's mother and I have been apart since he has been three months old and he is now 2 1/2. Please don't allow her to move 3 hours away with our precious angel. You know all I ever wanted was to have a family since I come from a broken one. Please almighty GOD I know I have never been a wealthy man or committed man but all I desire is to love, pray, and raise my son and kiss his mother daily and pour my heart into what she desires and deserves and what honors you. FATHER you know she doesn't even look at me with eyes of love or longing and only you can change this. Please LORD even though I have never known how to stay pure and completely honor you, please help our little family. I never stop missing them. In Jesus name your word says that nothing is impossible with you and this looks impossible. I love you GOD, love kennyAmen
01-18-2012 04:50 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
adoring1 Offline
Member Plus
Member Plus

RE: Please LORD restore my family

Father, have your perfect will be done in this situation and in this marriage that your glory may be seen and your mission for this family accomplished. In Jesus name...Amen!
01-18-2012 08:54 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
stephie77 Offline
Registered

Heavenly Father, You know this man's heart and You hear his cries for reconciliation with his wife and his son. Intercede according to thy will and restore their relationship. Rekindle the love that first brought them together and put a desire in her heart to return to her husband. LORD, we thank You in advance for hearing this prayer and answering according to thy Will, In Jesus name, Amen
01-18-2012 09:01 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
treadway
Unregistered

(01-18-2012 09:01 PM)stephie77 Wrote:  Heavenly Father, You know this man's heart and You hear his cries for reconciliation with his wife and his son. Intercede according to thy will and restore their relationship. Rekindle the love that first brought them together and put a desire in her heart to return to her husband. LORD, we thank You in advance for hearing this prayer and answering according to thy Will, In Jesus name, Amen

Stephie and adoring1 just wanted to thank you so very much for taking the time to pray for my family rebekah and I have never been married but I want to marry her and honor the LORD in every way in this relationship. Thanks again and may GOD bless you all in JESUS name amen
01-19-2012 07:23 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.