Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

Abundance
Unregistered

Abundance

My prayer is simple. That I Darryl and the love of my life Audrey will be in God’s perfect will. To be at the right place and right time for the best out come everyday. To attract the right people everyday that can better our lives in every way and so we can do that also to others. To attract every blessing that is able to be attracted. For us to live a long prosperous, healthy wealthy whole life, with nothing missing and nothing broken. And for anything that has been stolen to be paid back seven fold. To be a blessing to everyone we come in contact with and to have divine protection every where we go. For our families and friends to have all of these things too and for us to share our love, our abundance, our energy, our gratitude with everyone we can and receive as much as we give 100 fold ih return so we will never have a reason not give. Instead it will be our major part of life just like breathing.
God is love. Thank you for your prayer for us and everyone connected to us which would mean you also if you are praying for us. Thank you again.
08-18-2008 07:24 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.