Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

08/18/08 standers encouragement
Ronnie
Unregistered

08/18/08 standers encouragement

Hey standers,
Lots of us had very emotional and very spirtual weekends. I pray that lots of us also received our long awaited miracles. If not, dont give up, keep praying. I have been praying for my marriage to be restored ever since the day we separated and even though satan attacks I will not give up. We are all in the middle of a spritual battle but we have God on our side. A lot of people will tell you to give up and move on but thats not what I feel like God is saying. You may be called crazy but you cant give up. The fate of our spouses and our families depend on this stand. I know this has not been easy but nothing worth fighting for ever is. The Lord promises that all we have done will be rewarded. Our spouses are coming home. I know that there have been many days of doubting, crying,and wanting to give up but dont, miracles are on the way.
ronnie
readyforher07[at]yahoo.com
08-18-2008 06:53 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.