Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Please pray for my marriage
Author Message
luv2luvujc Offline
Junior Member
***
Registered

Posts: 7
Joined: Dec 2011
Post: #1
Please pray for my marriage

My heart is aching right now.

I have only been married for 8.5 months and it has been a strain. Many people say that their first year of marriage flew by; I already feel like I have been married for years. My mother is a meddling mother in law. She thinks she is the head of the household and undermines my husband and my decisions and parenting when disciplining our son (his step-son). Before we got married, I lived with her and my son and she has always been this "control freak". She is a nice lady but sometimes the hardest to get along with especially if you try to do things that are not her way or that she doesn't agree with.

My husband is already at his wits end and experiencing negative feelings about our marriage. He is not happy and I am concerned that he will either leave or find his happiness elsewhere. Our situation is not as easy as living apart. The reason why my mom lives with us is because she is on a very tight budget. She only works 2 days a week and that income can barely pay for food let alone rent. So I feel like we are stuck. This is an ongoing issue that is getting worse. She has been spoken to about this matter and no change. I feel like she is completely stuck in her ways and that is what will ruin our marriage. It is all but the grace of God that is keeping us together now!


Any advice,prayers or words of wisdom is welcomed and appreciated.


Luv2luvujc
12-13-2011 09:51 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Alex Offline
Member
***
Registered

Posts: 76
Joined: Dec 2011
Post: #2
RE: Please pray for my marriage

Jesus-sign

Dear Lord Jesus,

Show your self strong in the areas she is weak and be a a StrongTower for her in the area of her marriage. These newlyweds need more time alone. I know that they are living with additional family but Lord give them a reason to make up a date night for just the two of them. Being married requires 100% of each partners time and attention in order to make it work. This is when they are really getting to know each other.
Lord, by the blood of Jesus, I declare a truce between these mother-in-laws as regards to their meddling and making the young couples life even more of a strain.
Lord, let them step back and see all the damage their words are doing to this couple whether intentional or not. It is having a negative effect on all involved. Lord, I bind up all the rounges of the nay sayers and people who are speaking ill of this union. I replace all the hurtful words and unwelcome insinuations with words of encouragement and applause for the things that they are able to do so far. Lord, bring this couple closer together - not further apart. Teach her how to pray for her husband. Lord, teach her how to be his private intecessor and his cheerleader. Show her how to come outside of herself and adore him. Bring in people and situations that would make all this possible and also bless their finances.
I speak increase into their lives Right Now. Right Now.

May All The Glory Be Yours,
In Your Name - -
Jesus,
Amen
12-13-2011 05:02 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
inhislove Offline
Senior Member
***
Registered

Posts: 126
Joined: Nov 2011
Post: #3
RE: Please pray for my marriage

Father I am in agreement with Alex, your word says that if two or more agree it shall be done on earth as in heaven. Father this marriage is yours your created it as well as ordained the steps of this family> I pray for the control to be broken in Jesus name and love set free to grow in Jesus name. Amen
12-14-2011 12:44 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
gwmseven
Unregistered

 
Post: #4
RE: Please pray for my marriage

hi Alex,

Do not worry.
Hi luv2luvujc,

Do not worry God will reward your goodness.
12-14-2011 03:42 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #5
RE: Please pray for my marriage

Dear luv2luvujc,

My advice to you is this:

Whatever you do, please do not disrespect your mother and the same thing goes for your husband. This is for both of your spiritual wellbeing based on the Holy Bible.
Do not spill the words, you can not get it back once they have gone out from your mouth.

Do not let your marriage bed defiled for any reason whatsoever.

You worry about your husband finding happiness elsewhere. You can control this situation by spicing up your sexual intimacy.
If you offer your hubby the best things from you then he will not be tempted to look elsewhere. Nothing wrong in a Christin marriage to explore further in intercourse. If you lack in ideas, (most Christian's including me do) please google christian nymphos. It is a website run by Christian women for married couples; I must add it is bible based.

After going through the articles, our love making has greatly improved. I hope the same for you.
One trick is very useful is that whatever you do, do not let your hubby ejaculate. Once a man ejaculate he is no longer interested in sex, therefore you have to maximize his pleasure before he shoots, then you will find he is keep coming back for more, and he will not stray.
12-14-2011 04:58 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
luv2luvujc Offline
Junior Member
***
Registered

Posts: 7
Joined: Dec 2011
Post: #6
RE: Please pray for my marriage

Thank you all for your prayers, advice and encouragement. I will continue to press on in Jesus name.
12-14-2011 11:08 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #7
RE: Please pray for my marriage

I have a prayer request please. My husband left me on May 29th recently and has an overbearing Mother that has made our marriage a nightmare. He has filed for divorce probably due to her influence. We had sexual problems that I didn't realize kind of like you discussed. Please pray that God leads us where we need to be. Even though he left, I find it hard to believe he didn't love me enough to stay. I think his mother worked on him for at least 11 years to leave me. Please pray for all of us. I will do what God wants not myself anymore. I think that's why I'm in the place I am now. Thank you for the prayers.
06-12-2012 03:22 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Tractman Offline
Prayer Warrior
***
Registered

Posts: 874
Joined: Jan 2012
Post: #8
RE: Please pray for my marriage

JESUS CARES!: "Casting ALL your care upon Him, for HE CARETH FOR YOU."
Praying for you and your marriage....

Please pray this: "Dear Lord Jesus, thank You for dying on the Cross for me. Please come into my heart in a fresh new way and give me the ability to live as I should, a life that is pleasing to you. Grant me your peace, and let your shield of protection be over us all day and night. I have confidence in You, that You will be my Shepherd and provide what You see I need all the days of my life, as I live for You. Thank You, Lord Jesus, amen."

Pray that often, and read Psalm 23 and the final part of Romans 8 beginning with "If God is for us, who can be against us?"

Continuing to pray...
06-13-2012 04:02 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Chris8 Offline
Prayer Warrior
***
Registered

Posts: 14,537
Joined: Feb 2011
Post: #9
RE: Please pray for my marriage

Dear Lord,please have mercy on this family.
In the Name of the Lord,right now I command to all the power of darkness and the curses to leave this family! Now!
I pray that Your will to be done in their lives.
You are the King of kings and Your Name is Wonderful.
Thank You my Lord

Warrior Blessed and holy are those who share in the first resurrection.For them the second death holds no power, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him a thousand years.
06-13-2012 09:00 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
honeysherenow Offline
Junior Member
***
Registered

Posts: 5
Joined: Jun 2012
Post: #10
RE: Please pray for my marriage

i can relate my husbands whole family has done nothing but interfere for 22 years . i feel now we could work out our problems if they wasnt involved . please pray for my marriage also he has met someone online and has left me without anything . ive asked legal aide to help me but havent recieved a responce back as of yet. i love him dearly and dont want a divorce
06-14-2012 12:20 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.