Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

Need help today
Unregistered

Need help today

Please pray earnestly for me I live with my family they are putting me out I have no money and my prayers are not being answered. I call for prayer; I sow money when I have it; I go to church when I can; and I have been grateful. I need a financial miracle. a more than enough blessing!
My sister, her man, and children talk about me and pick on me and laugh at me. It is beginning to make me upset because I'm really a nice person and if I had resources I wouldn't be mean to anyone when its in my power to give. I know I don't have favor anymore because I gave into a guy that is a liar and user. I have apologized and ask for forgiveness so I can go on with my life. If I don't get good help today I'm going to be out on the streets. I have given money to people and feed people too Why can't I get help when I need it? why this? Trying not to cry!Icon_sad
11-26-2007 09:42 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
MRHarvey Offline
Registered

RE: Need help today

Heavenly Father, I pray that you will help this female person, who has chosen to simply post as Guest. Please provide her with a trustworthy friend who will be willing to take her in and support her! I don't think that she deserves to have had all the bad things that have been happening to her. Father God, I do not understand why you have allowed it! Please provide her with what she needs, Father God!

Finally, Heavenly Father, if -- for reasons that I do not understand -- you allow her to end up on the streets, then please protect her physically, bodily, and in other ways while she is there!

In Jesus' name,
Amen

"No weapon formed against you shall prosper!" -- Isaiah 54:17

~~ Mark
11-26-2007 07:50 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Unregistered

Dear Lord Jesus, I ask you to help me with my situation. I know that I have things about me that not pleasing. You know my stresses. Please forgive me of anything I've done and disobedience or if evil is planned for me that it can't happen to me. I don't like having to ask this everyday, but this is all I know to do. That is the reason I ask for the same grace that was given me in June I believe of 2004 and sweet blessings I believe in 2002 and 2003. When evil and evil unclean spirits were not allowed(and I ask that they don't be allowed now either) please help me not think on bad things; restore my right peacable mind and help me have the peace of God that surpasses all understanding that my mind and heart is kept through you (I pray your word and spirit in me). I do need money and finances; and home, and that job I applied for and a car, and the things I need in this life I need Holy Spiritual Restoration and Reconcilation and problems resolved that are too personal. I need to be healed and delivered from inner evil and mind and thoughts and images and not be evil or do evil or look for evil and evil not to be against us and if you want T and I together please let it be so with no problems but blessings, and if not so please let me be blessed and continue to keep us if you allow us to be together and keep us if you don't(in the most humble asking). I pray for finances today your provision (money honest but sufficient) because I need a good home and I hope I get hired for that good job and enough to get the car and clothes and provisions to take care of those things and other good things. that I can go to respectful places. Not to beg but humbly ask. Thank you that my request is answer without presumption. Amen
12-11-2007 12:00 PM
joelle
Unregistered

Father God,
Thank you that you never leave nor forsake us. I thank you that you have not turned a deaf ear to this child of Yours in need. Thank you that you are still a God of miracles and as we ask for one now You have done it. Thank you that every financial seed that they have sown shall be given back pressed down, shaking together and running over. Thank you for leading this person to a place of employment that will be a good use of their talents and abilities. Thank you for all that you have done in the past for this person all that you are doing now and all that you will do. To God be the glory. In Jesus Name amen.
J.
12-12-2007 09:10 AM

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.