Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

Broken hearted & Confused
nicoleleigh
Unregistered

Broken hearted & Confused

Thank you and God Bless you for taking time to read my prayer requests and praying for me... Please pray for my fallen relationship between my partner John and I. We are best friends. We have an incredibly amazing bond and connection. We have both experienced so much pain and disappointment in our lives. Trust and security in love has been a challenge for the both of us. His ex wife has caused him so much turmoil mentally and financially. She has also spread vicious rumors about him as well. She no longer has control over him so she's began using their eleven year old son as a weapon. She told their little boy I had a drug problem...and by the way I do not judge anyone that does/or has ever used drugs but I have never even tried them let alone had a problem with them. She then told the little boy if he was around me he would no longer see his father. This woman only knows what I look like. She knows NOTHING about my life or my background. Nonetheless her plans have worked out so far. The child began asking my partner about me and drugs everytime they were together. I wasn't invited to be around the child anymore because John didn't want to risk upsetting his ex. She has caused him so much turmoil, he is terrified of her. The ordeal made me so anxious and confused that I began bringing it up obsessively. John not knowing what to do or how to handle the situation didn't want to discuss the problem all the time. I needed answers and he wanted peace at the moment. It constantly felt confusing to me. We are very much In love and yet it felt like rejectment and disrespect for me on his part. After a year and a half of this roller coater we are now separated. We still talk and beagn to reconcile a bit but I began bringing the problem up obsessively once again. He is now annoyed and irritated with me and put out about the entire ordeal. It makes me feel horrible. I have no way of making anything better on my own. Please pray for the restoration of John and I. And that he'll find the strength to stand up to his ex for himself and me. I'm sorry this is so long. Thank you and God Bless You!!!
11-06-2011 04:20 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
JW123 Offline
Prayer Warrior
Registered

RE: Broken hearted & Confused

Dear Nicole. Divorce wreaks havoc in the life of so many and causes so much pain, that is why God hates divorce. I come not to judge you but to point some things out to you. This ex wife, will always be in John's life as she is the mother of his child, if this relationship is to be then you will have to accept that. He will always have some form of relationship with her. I sense that she is still hurt and bitter about the divorce, which would tell me that she is battling - did John leave her from someone else?

In any event, you say he was your partner? Was the relationship a holy one, with God at the centre? God so wants to bless relationships that are obedient to HIS word and that become marriages, where he then allows sexual intimacy. The world will laugh at this and say it is old fashioned, but trust me, as a sinner myself, working against God's will opens doors to Spiritual strongholds and pain.

I pray that you drawer closer to God and that he heals your pain. I pray that he be at the centre of your life and that as you focus on him and submit to his authority, so you will experience the joy beyond all imagination. YOU are LOVED by GOD and he wants so much for you. Embrace him, love him, invest in God, for he is the WAY. I pray that he alleviate you pain and that he brings the RIGHT man into your life. Trust him on this! AMEN.
11-07-2011 12:45 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Unregistered

RE: Broken hearted & Confused

Lord heal this person from that pain and take all that confusion out of her. Help her to see clearly and give her wisdom as you comfort her. May she makes you the cornerstone of her life and allow you to guide her steps from now on, so she won't make anymore mistakes in her life. Give her your peace and strength to face each day one day at a time. In Jesus name I pray amen.
11-07-2011 06:51 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.