Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

need lots of prayers
Unregistered

need lots of prayers

I need lots of prayers. I have commited a crime that is going to take me away from my family that includes 3 children. Leaving them with their stepdad isn't the best option but it's theonly one I have unless I get a miracle! I believe the Lord hearas our prayers I would just like some extra help right now. Please pray for a light sentence or an alternative sentence please. Thank you!
11-06-2011 06:53 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
adoring1 Offline
Member Plus
Member Plus

RE: need lots of prayers

Father, bring this guest to the point of asking for your forgiveness for this crime. Temper justice with mercy that her children may be taken care of as you think best. Father protect these little ones from all hurt, harm and danger and bring repentance to the heart of this mother that she may walk in your ways for the rest of the days of her life. In Jesus name...Amen!
11-06-2011 07:52 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
JW123 Offline
Prayer Warrior
Registered

Father God, I pray for your hand to be apon this person as they suffer the consequences of sin. We know that you promise to be with us at all times and sadly we are often to blame for our circumstances. I pray for the children in this situation - innocent victims of this. I pray that they be protected and that you minister to them at this time. I pray that their step-father is able to look after them and to bring them up while their MOther is serving her sentence. AMEN.

Guest, please entrust your children to a local church as well, who can pop in and see that your children are ok and cared for, and who can lift them up Spiritually. I pray that you will get an alternative sentence, but it is one thing to reach out to God when you need him. PLEASE turn from sin and become the person God created you to be for HE LOVES YOU. Nothing you can do will turn him away from you. Seek him from this day forwards and call out to him always. Place him at the centre of your life and live a life for HIM.
11-07-2011 12:53 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Unregistered

Lord keep your protection over these children and provide for all their needs, as their parent goes to pay for the sin they have committed. Bring this person to real repentance, not just coming to you for mercy without it, for you are not a welfare center giving us an easy way out in life. But the children Lord are innocent in all these so help them. In Jesus name I pray amen.
11-07-2011 06:43 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.