Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

Praying for a baby
Unregistered

Praying for a baby

I just found out that I am infertile and have to take fertility drugs to have a baby. I am so devistated. My husband has children by a previous marriage but I want children of my own. Those children we never see. Please pray that I can have a baby. God bless you.
11-05-2011 11:43 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
adoring1 Offline
Member Plus
Member Plus

RE: Praying for a baby

Father, may your perfect will be done in the life of this couple. In Jesus name...Amen!
11-05-2011 03:03 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Liana Offline
Registered

I'd like to pray you will be able to have a baby someday of your own.
11-05-2011 03:23 PM
m12281515 Offline
Registered

There is a book out there called, taking charge of your fertility. Try reading it first, doctor's are not always right about these things. Sometimes it just a matter of diet. If your interested, shoot me a private message and I will see if I can email you a copy of an ebook I bought online that gives really good information about conceiving naturally, such as what foods to avoid that block ovulation, ( like peas which I was surprised about) I'm using it for the same reason, I want to do all I can naturally before trying IVF. The power of prayer is also very great. Nothing is to great for God to overcome!!!

Dear Heavenly Father, bless this woman with a child, Make her a happy mother that will raise her children in your truth, In Jesus name I pray, Amen.
11-06-2011 09:41 PM

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.