Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

a degree
Queen Offline
prayer warrior
Registered

a degree

Please pray for god to bless me with the knowledge to finish college so I can get a degree I'm currently working at a underpaid job with very little hours a week I would like to land a high paying job with desent hours and weekends off also a financial miracle for my husband and a blessing for my baby girl in jesus name amen.
11-03-2011 05:32 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
adoring1 Offline
Member Plus
Member Plus

RE: a degree

Father, please hear the prayer of Queen and answer her according to your will for her life. Bless this family with your abundance that they may know your power and walk in those blessings all the days of their lives. In Jesus name...Amen!
11-03-2011 09:35 PM
JW123 Offline
Prayer Warrior
Registered

Father God, please guide Queen in the way she should go and as she takes a leap of faith to complete her degree, may she be successful. I pray for financial protection over her family at this time and may they all know and bear witness to your goodness. AMEN.
11-04-2011 12:55 AM
Queen Offline
prayer warrior
Registered

Amen thank you for your prayers I take this and I thank you jesus and I believe you have answered me bless those who have prayed for me may you bless them in jesus name amen.
11-04-2011 09:21 AM

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.