Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

prosper
youareblessed
Unregistered

prosper

Jesus-sign plese help me im out here trying to do what our father want use to be.some time i feel like i m out here by my salf.i m askeding god to show me Cry sometime i thank he do. please please pray for me .i do need all the pray i can get. so write me and pray for me.Heart

Ihave a good heart.and sometime you have peoples that try to use you. but my god is there for me. so please help me to keep the heart i get.Bless

Im askeding god to blessed all of you there And may god keep you In his arm.

From A real good person that love god.AmenAmenAmen
04-12-2011 05:23 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
tishlea Offline
Prayer Warrior
Registered

RE: prosper

Precious Jesus, I pray that You will lead and direct this person's paths. Lord, I pray that Your will be done in their life. In this I ask in Your name,Jesus.Amen.
04-13-2011 01:43 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Chris8 Offline
Prayer Warrior
Registered

RE: prosper

(04-12-2011 05:23 PM)youareblessed Wrote:  Jesus-sign plese help me im out here trying to do what our father want use to be.some time i feel like i m out here by my salf.i m askeding god to show me Cry sometime i thank he do. please please pray for me .i do need all the pray i can get. so write me and pray for me.Heart

Ihave a good heart.and sometime you have peoples that try to use you. but my god is there for me. so please help me to keep the heart i get.Bless

Im askeding god to blessed all of you there And may god keep you In his arm.

From A real good person that love god.AmenAmenAmen

Dear Lord please have mercy on youareblessed.Please send her comfort.
My tears flowed reading these lines...
Oh,Dear Lord please comfort youareblessed.Please help her to make friends according with Your will.
Please fill youareblessed's heart with Your peace and joy.
Please lead youareblessed on Your way and please release Your angels to fight for her to protect her.
Please help her to know and to trust in Your Love always.
Thank You for youareblessed.
Thank You my Lord.

Warrior Blessed and holy are those who share in the first resurrection.For them the second death holds no power, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him a thousand years.
04-13-2011 04:32 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.