Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

husband cheating
Unregistered

RE: husband cheating

KenAndNatasha Wrote:
Guest Wrote:I need prayer to get through this terrible time. I have been married to this man for 16 years. I just found out he is seeing his ex girlfriend. It has been rocky, but I never dreamed he would betray me like this. I am shocked and devistated. Judy

Dear Heavenly Father, I pray that you will intercede within the lives of this family. May your divine light, love, wisdom, strength and guidance shine down upon them and work miracles to keep this family together. Give Judy the love and strength she needs in her hour of darkness, and rescue her husband from the path he has taken that they may learn from this and repair the relationship and never let it sink this low again. In the name of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, Amen.

Thank you so kindly. Judy
07-28-2008 08:18 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Unregistered

GodzPayyan Wrote:Read Daniel Chapter 10: 1-14

In it, sayz like
*The angels of god and angels of satan battle each other in an invisible war.
* Angels seem to have rank. Daniel's "major" angel was stopped by an enemy "colonel' angel,until "general" Michael appeared.

I got this when i prayed to god about you and when i read the bible for you. I guess god want you to pray more and pray for the person he has been cheating you. God says Love your enemy as yourself. So pray for your husband and also for the person who your husband is cheating you with. So our god almight will sent Michael and help your husband know what he is doing is not right ..

Prais be the name of god
Thanks so much. Very good scripture! I have been praying both for my husband and the other woman. She is married with three children, so this could possibly hurt many people. Judy
07-28-2008 08:24 PM
Chris8 Offline
Prayer Warrior
Registered

(07-24-2008 09:01 PM)Beana8 Wrote:  
Guest Wrote:Judy, I have been through this and the only thing that got me through was the Lord, praying and keeping faith that he will take care of you. I pray for you and your marriage. I pray the Lord will touch your husbands heart to be the loving and faithful man He meant him to be. Bless you today and remember you are loved.
Thank you so kindly for your reply. I just feel so afraid, I need all the support I can get.

Dear Lord, please have mercy on Judy.
In the Name of the Lord,right now I command to all the
power of darkness and curses to leave Judy! Now!
I pray that Your will to be done in her life.
Please open the gates of financial blessings in our lives.
You are the King of kings and Your Name is Wonderful.
Thank You my LordHeart

Warrior Blessed and holy are those who share in the first resurrection.For them the second death holds no power, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him a thousand years.
02-01-2012 03:18 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Unregistered

(02-01-2012 03:18 AM)Chris8 Wrote:  
(07-24-2008 09:01 PM)Beana8 Wrote:  
Guest Wrote:Judy, I have been through this and the only thing that got me through was the Lord, praying and keeping faith that he will take care of you. I pray for you and your marriage. I pray the Lord will touch your husbands heart to be the loving and faithful man He meant him to be. Bless you today and remember you are loved.
Thank you so kindly for your reply. I just feel so afraid, I need all the support I can get.
Dear Lord, please have mercy on Judy. In the Name of the Lord,right now I command to all the power of darkness and curses to leave Judy! Now! I pray that Your will to be done in her life. Please open the gates of financial blessings in our lives. You are the King of kings and Your Name is Wonderful. Thank You my LordHeart
thanks c8 4 all ur prayers I add my daughter mariage separtion to this so u can pls pray her & these ataks Curses on her & her child w/these others that r involved her husb cheated on her since day 1 now their both involved w/others & thei childs minds being afected x this CURSE NO WEAPON FOMED VS us WILL prosper. have Ur way Lord & break their anger & Rebelion against me & GOD off them NOW FOR CHILDS SAKE & SAFETY THANX AGAIN PROTECTION Lord move me Closer to care 4 this Child AMEN
02-01-2012 01:36 PM

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.