Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

UNDER ATTACK FROM SATAN!!!
Unregistered

UNDER ATTACK FROM SATAN!!!

HEAVENLY FATHER PLEASE HIDE ME UNDER WINGS AND COVER ME WITH YOUR SHIELD ... I AM CONSTANTLY UNDER STRESS AND UPSET AND EITHER MY KID, MOTHER OR X HUSBAND, OR SO CALLED FRIENDS COME AGAINST ME ON A DAILY BASIS, IF IT IS NOT ONE OF THEM IT IS THE OTHER.

I AM UNDER EXTREME STRESS DUE TO PROFESSIONAL EXAMS AND I WORK FULL TIME IN A VERY BUSY PLACE. I AM A SINGLE MOM WITH HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE AND HISTORY OF FAMILY THAT DIE YOUNG DUE TO HEART DISEASE.

I PRAY DEAR GOD THAT YOU COME AGAINST THE ATTACKS OF SATAN IN MY LIFE AND LIFT ME UP WITH YOUR RIGHTEOUS RIGHT HAND.

I AM SICK AND TIRED OF THIS AND I WANT TO DIE BUT CANT BECAUSE MY CHILD STILL DEPENDS ON ME BUT THERE IS NOTHING WORTH LIVING FOR ON THIS EARTH......EVERYDAY IS A STRUGGLE AND A BATTLE.....
(This post was last modified: 06-24-2008 10:51 PM by admin.)
06-24-2008 09:37 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Unregistered

RE: UNDER ATTACK FROM SATAN!!!

Father, please help this sister find rest in You. Lord, please set a banner over her and her child, and rebuke the enemy. I pray You grant her a new song of praise, please cause her to be at peace, cause her to lie in down in green pastures as in Psalm 23, and thank You that You anoint our head with oil, even in the presence of our enemies. Please take her burdens and let her know that she is blessed You have given her a child, and let her take Your yoke which is easy, and Your burden which is light. Help her just call on You in the times of trouble, and Lord, please calm the raging seas, for the voice of the Lord on High is mightier than the waves of the sea. In Jesus name, amen (Psalm 93:3-4) 3 The floods have lifted up, O LORD, the floods have lifted up their voice; the floods lift up their waves.

4The LORD on high is mightier than the noise of many waters, yea, than the mighty waves of the sea.
06-25-2008 11:41 AM
Unregistered

“Put on the full armour of so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes” Ephesians 6:11.
Lord God I pray your strength on this sister. She is in need of your protection. Help her to arm herself with Your armour so that she can take a stand against every evil thing and strong hold that is trying to bring her down. I pray every bad word or action that is brought again her that causes an ugly fire to roar up in her would be extinguished by your eternal holy water. Be her rock in this time of trouble, her shield, her strength, her strong tower, her protection in the storm. Only you can make her whole. Let this time be a testimony in her life and in the lives of others who may be seeing her struggle of how you are the eternal champion that will give us strength to win any battle.
Amen
06-26-2008 11:04 AM
Chris8 Offline
Prayer Warrior
Registered

Dear Lord,please have mercy on this mom and her kid.
In the Name of the Lord,right now I command to all the power of darkness and the curses to leave this mom and her kid! Now!
I pray that Your will to be done in their lives.
You are the King of kings and Your Name is Wonderful.
Thank You my Lord

Warrior Blessed and holy are those who share in the first resurrection.For them the second death holds no power, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him a thousand years.
06-15-2012 11:00 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Unregistered

Make these people answer me Stop all Attacks. Bring us Peace Lord and remove and ease all pain head to my Feet and burdens Your mighty miraculous blood heals and covers us all. Hallelujah
05-14-2019 01:34 PM
Unregistered

Amen amen lift the burdens my God, standing on these prayers, the flood waters have ceased...
07-09-2019 02:43 AM

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.