Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

*****Singleness******
SPH Offline
Registered

*****Singleness******

I ask that you pray in agreeance with me.Heavenly Father I ask that You bring Someone in my life that I can become A suitable helper to. Lord Please bring a man who loves you as I do. Lord you know the desires of my heart,Lord please allow me to know that You have sent this person into my life.Father please allow others to see your annointing on my life despite my shortcomings. Lord please protect me from people the enemy sends to distract , hurt , and take advantage of me.In Jesus Holy Name AmenBible
please reply so that i may have a little more hope in this situation. Thank You and may God bless you.
12-23-2010 07:38 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
sharon19 Offline
Prayer Warrior
Registered

RE: *****Singleness******

Father!!! let your will be done in this person's life & give peace to this person...in Jesus name i pray amen..

1 Peter 5:7
Casting all your anxieties on him(Jesus), because he cares for youSmile Smile
12-23-2010 07:53 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Godschild9108 Offline
Registered

Lord, this is your daughter you know her better than any and i thank you for the man that you molded just for her. you know every desire she has in her heart for a mate, and you promised her the desires of her heart. i thank you in advance that it done. amen

Prayer isnt a Hobby, its a LiFestYle~
12-23-2010 07:59 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Unregistered

Lord, if this woman is free to marry, biblically, & if it is YOUR WILL For her, that she is led to this man is, & he to her. Lord God, You Are our Father, You Are our Spouse, we are one in YOU JESUS.

Heavenly Father, Continue To Show SPH who she is in YOU, that she know how to serve you in her life, as a single person. That all of this lead her to the man that YOU Desire to be with on this earth Lord, if it be Your Will.

That her thoughts are linear Lord God, that You Are 1st in her life.
Let her heart not be sad but always rejoice in YOU. As long as we are filled up with The Holy Spirit, living our lives that they be pleasing to YOU JESUS, we are headed HOME.

That her thoughts are filled with ideas of Heaven, service to YOU JESUS, always discerning & being true to YOU. We love YOU LORD.
Help us continue in our walk, Show us all that You Want us to see, we Praise YOUR NAME LORD GOD, we are not for want with YOU.

Jesus-cross

SPH Wrote:I ask that you pray in agreeance with me.Heavenly Father I ask that You bring Someone in my life that I can become A suitable helper to. Lord Please bring a man who loves you as I do. Lord you know the desires of my heart,Lord please allow me to know that You have sent this person into my life.Father please allow others to see your annointing on my life despite my shortcomings. Lord please protect me from people the enemy sends to distract , hurt , and take advantage of me.In Jesus Holy Name AmenBible
please reply so that i may have a little more hope in this situation. Thank You and may God bless you.
12-23-2010 08:13 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.