Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

Uncontrollable Blasphemous thoughts Must Read!
Unregistered

RE: Uncontrollable Blasphemous thoughts Must Read!

I too have this same problem and I have for years. It will get better for a few weeks/months, and then get bad again. And I repeat almost the same prayer again and again when it happens, to the point where I'm almost always praying. It makes it hard sometimes to be able to live a normal life when the thoughts are always there.. I love God though!!
09-26-2011 06:36 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
crunhihuahua
Unregistered

I went through the very same thing and hear me, you are not condemned, do you really think the Lord God who loves you unconditionally and exceedingly would leave you for any reason, much less a series of uncontrollable thoughts?.
Never doubt the depth of Gods love for you, He will cleanse you from ALL unrighteousness period, these thoughts are an attack by Satan to get your mind and focus off of Jesus and onto yourself, to make you doubt Gods word and His forgiveness.
Unfortunately I must include that these thoughts ease off over time but they are very hard to get rid of, and in my case never went away, all you can do is hold fast to your faith in Jesus and wait it out.
This site helped me alot on the subject Bless
(http://www.net-burst.net/guilty/uncontro...sphemy.htm)

Praise be to our loving father and may His mercy rest on you all,
JBigg
01-31-2012 09:47 PM
Unregistered

I'm having blasphemes thoughts, please pray.
05-12-2015 03:03 PM

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.