Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

A dear friend just found out that both parents have lung cancer
mariarae Offline
Prayer Warrior
Registered

A dear friend just found out that both parents have lung cancer

Please pray for my friend Denise, she recently found out that both of her parents have lung cancer. Denise has had a very hard life. She had bowel surgery last year at this time. Her family struggles as many do financially. She has raised her own children as well as one of her grandchildren. She is a wonderful loving woman and I ask that you willl all remember her as well as her parents in prayer.

Thanks so much
Mariarae
11-26-2010 08:13 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Unregistered

RE: A dear friend just found out that both parents have lung cancer

Lord, we ask Your Healing for Denise & all of her family, especially her parents who have lung cancer, also her health & circumstances, for all of her relatives & those in her life, Lord we ask these things in Your Holy Name.
Amen

mariarae Wrote:Please pray for my friend Denise, she recently found out that both of her parents have lung cancer. Denise has had a very hard life. She had bowel surgery last year at this time. Her family struggles as many do financially. She has raised her own children as well as one of her grandchildren. She is a wonderful loving woman and I ask that you willl all remember her as well as her parents in prayer.

Thanks so much
Mariarae
11-26-2010 11:57 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
adoring1 Offline
Member Plus
Member Plus

Father, please heal these parents of lung cancer and bring great and lasting comfort to Denise. Father in your mercy ease the burden she carries and improve her financial circumstances and that of her family. In Jesus name...Amen!
11-26-2010 07:59 PM
tishlea Offline
Prayer Warrior
Registered

Precious Jesus, send comfort and peace to this family. Lord, I lift them all up to You. Lord, give these parents healing of this awful disease. Give Denise strength to face whatever will come. In this I ask in Your name,Jesus.Amen. Pslam 121:1-2 I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help. My help cometh from the Lord, which made heaven and earth. (KJV Holy Bible)
11-27-2010 05:47 AM

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.