Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

Repair, renew and restore my marriage
Unregistered

Repair, renew and restore my marriage

I am asking for prayer to repair, renew and restoration of my marriage. I am asking for prayer relating to my wife's healing spritually and emotionally as well as my own. I am asking for prayer for the healing of my marriage. I am requesting prayer to help us come back to each other in God's love, that we place learn to place him as the center of our relationship always, that we learn to grow together in faith, and love together forgiving all things, and loving each other deeply and intimately in his way. I am asking for the intercession of angels all around us to allow us to fix what God has put together and we took for granted. That no weapon, person, or spirit be allowed to come into that union and destroy, malign or alter it. I am asking that we learn to love each other unconditionally with a true everlasting love, and find peace in our selves and each other.
Thank you for you help God bless you and amen
christopher
(This post was last modified: 10-08-2010 02:15 PM by admin.)
10-08-2010 01:33 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
adoring1 Offline
Member Plus
Member Plus

RE: Repair, renew and restore my marriage

Father, thank you for this man who is exercising his God given authority as Spiritual head of this woman and his home to pray for his marriage. Father...order his steps that he may always be found leading by example in his home. Father heal each of these, this wife and this husband both in Spirit and emotions that they may be attuned to your voice and hear their instructions for their lives. Father, let this man resolve to pray for his wife and with her daily that she might be washed with the water of the word and protected from the tricks of the enemy. Let him show his love to her daily as Jesus loves the church. Father likewise let her willingly submit to his Spiritual authority that she may show her love for her husband as directed in the word of God. Father whatever the trouble you are able to resolve it if we will commit our hearts to you. In your kindness...teach this husband and wife to submit to you in all things that they may learn once again to love one another again as you do...in an Agape manner...unconditionally. Let no weapon formed against this marriage prosper. Please richly bless them that this marriage may be healed. In Jesus precious name...Amen!
(This post was last modified: 10-08-2010 02:10 PM by adoring1.)
10-08-2010 02:02 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
ShawnBlue Offline
Member Plus
Member Plus

Father, restore this marriage I pray, and bring them closer together in your love and faith... heal them emotionally and bless them spiritually in your loving name Jesus, Amen
10-08-2010 04:48 PM
stevendanielsen Offline
Member Plus
Member Plus

Dear Havenly Father The Kingdom come thy will be done on earth as it is in Heaven forgive us are sin as we for give are debtor and lead us not into temptiation but deliver us from evil Please answer this person prayer acord to your will and bless there life Lord and we give you all the priase honor and glory in all of this. IN JESUS NAME I PRAY AMEN

Sincerly: Steven Danielsen
John 14:14 If you ask Me anything in My name, I will do it.
10-09-2010 12:57 AM

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.