Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

Wife needs prayer
Unregistered

Wife needs prayer

Please pray for my wife's health and well being. She is under much stress, is run down and has a lingering cold. Pray God will heal her and she will not develop pneumonia.
06-01-2010 07:41 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
sharon19 Offline
Prayer Warrior
Registered

RE: Wife needs prayer

Father!! heal this sister right now & set her free from this problem...bless her with good health...give peace to her & family...in Jesus name i pray amen..

1 Peter 5:7
Casting all your anxieties on him(Jesus), because he cares for youSmile Smile
06-01-2010 08:09 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
bcshelvsme
Unregistered

Lord bring healing unto this woman and give her the strength she needs to face all that comes at her as she allows you to guide her steps. May she remember that nothing is too big or impossible for you Lord so she can lay it all down at your feet. Have your perfect will be done in their life and in her situation here on earth as it is in heaven Lord. I pray and thank you in advance in Jesus Christ Precious Name, as I give you all the Honor and the Glory Heavenly Father to whom all power belongs, Amen!I pray and thank you in advance in Jesus Christ Precious Name, as I give you all the Honor and the Glory Heavenly Father to whom all power belongs, Amen! Warrior
"Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven." Matthew 18:19
06-01-2010 08:33 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Chris8 Offline
Prayer Warrior
Registered

Dear Lord,please have mercy on that wife.
In the Name of the Lord,right now I command to all the power of darkness and the curses to leave that wife! Now!
I pray that Your will to be done in their life.
You are the King of kings and Your Name is Wonderful.
Thank You my Lord

Warrior Blessed and holy are those who share in the first resurrection.For them the second death holds no power, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him a thousand years.
10-18-2012 11:46 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.