Lord we lift this person up to YOU for YOUR HEALING.
Jesus, we understand that there are many times in our lives that seem confusing, with trials which make us feel alone. We cannot see YOUR FACE & we must love through FAITH. YOU ask us to trust in YOU. Jesus, YOU suffered, in fact YOU died for us, for our sins.
The struggles one faces on earth when we give them up to YOU LORD, often bring YOU GLORY, sometimes it is in exposing another's sinful nature that we hurt, or because of illness that it is an opportunity for someone to give to us, sometimes YOU test others Lord to see if they will reach out. All of these gifts, the challenges in our life Lord Jesus are preparation for YOUR KINGDOM. In heaven the last will be first & the first will be last. When there are situations that seem insurmountable, mountains of stress & pain that seem in our way, we give this up to YOU LORD GOD & trust that there are reasons we may not see, we live by FAITH not by sight.
The last will be first & the first will be last. It is Heaven Lord our true home. When we suffer we are called to seek YOUR FACE, YOUR LOVE Jesus. YOU are our best friend & we need YOU LORD. Please Heavenly Father, speak to this young man, let him know YOU ARE THERE FOR him. That he hear YOUR VOICE & always know that YOU NEVER LEAVE us. Let him find a place Lord in himself, that comes to know his suffering is healed in YOU, there are reasons for things happening as they do, & the last will be first, the first will be last, meaning Lord Jesus, YOU lift us up, we humble ourselves in YOU, we give YOU THANKS & PRAISE. We need YOU LORD & we love YOU.
Put on the armor of God, it is our fight toward Heaven that we fight for.
schul105 Wrote:Im 18 years old and my girlfriend just broke up with me the other day.. She said that God was telling her that thetiming is wrong..
I struggle with severe deppression and suicidal thoughts, probaby a result of 17 years with an abusive father, who kicked me out of the house on Christmas just gone.. I also struggle with fatigue, consontration and modivation problems which I've been having to have medical tests to help find what's wrong with me, but nothing ever comes up.. I feel so forsaken and alone, I get so upset that I find myself sometimes searching through the medicine cabinet to find something that will make me fall asleep and never wake up.. I constantly contemplate suicide.. Every day is a struggle and I don't know how much longer I can last.. It's all just so hard I have counselling and always go to the doctors but it never helps.. I know that this is strange to be sharing all this with people I don't know.. But I just really need prayer, I'm at the end of my rope Please pray :(