Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

PRAYER NEEDED
2bleu Offline
Registered

PRAYER NEEDED

My husband and I have been trying to concieve a child. Please pray that God will bless my womb and that my husband sperm count is sufficient. Also that my husband will be blessed with a job soon so that we can move out of my friends garage. It has been very difficult there. Please let God bless my husband with a Swing Shift Job so I won't be home by myself. Thank you Lord for the answer prayer and for those who prayed for us may you bless them as well In Jesus name AMEN, CAROL
04-29-2010 09:18 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
bountyhunter Offline
Registered

RE: PRAYER NEEDED

No offense, but if you have no job between the two of you and are living in a friend's garage. God is being very merciful in not sending a child your way. You need to be able to support yourself before you take on a larger family.
04-29-2010 10:03 PM
Chris8 Offline
Prayer Warrior
Registered

RE: PRAYER NEEDED

Dear Lord,please have mercy on this family.
In the Name of the Lord,right now I command to all the power of darkness and the curses to leave this family! Now!
I pray that Your will to be done in their lives.
You are the King of kings and Your Name is Wonderful.
Thank You my Lord

Warrior Blessed and holy are those who share in the first resurrection.For them the second death holds no power, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him a thousand years.
07-27-2012 10:46 PM

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.