Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

Save my relationship
Unregistered

RE: Save my relationship

Dear lord please health my relationship with my ex partner p please bring him home to bed with me an give me a chance to make things right an for him to believe I have changed and truly love him and want to spend my life with him please lord I ask this an pray daily to u tracey
03-06-2017 12:36 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Unregistered

Lord you know what's best for all of us, we may not see it at first, but sometimes is for our own good if a relationship comes apart. We have to learn that we can't always have what we want, and can't force others to love us back. I know you won't force yourself on a person to love someone they don't want to love, for you gave us a free will to decide whom we want to spend our life with. So I pray for all who come here asking for a restoration of their relationship, and for them to take a step back and look at the situation with open eyes. Have your perfect will be done in their life's, and for them to turn their heart over to you, for you to heal them. In the mighty name of Jesus Christ I pray amen.
03-06-2017 01:15 PM
Unregistered

Dear Lord Jesus,
Please help my husband to come closer to You Lord. You fill his heart with Your love and peace into my husbands heart and make renew our relationship again .My husband needs Your kind help. Please deliver him from the temptation of evil spirits .please set him free from masturbating problem in Jesus name i pray to bless our marriage Amen!!
09-14-2017 01:41 AM
HeathersMiracle Offline
Registered

I completely understand the hell that you are going through (I have a similar post on here) praying for what you feel is right can sometimes be the loneliest feeling) especially if everyone is saying the opposite of what God spoke to your heart. I will be praying for you AND your partner, I will be praying for peace and restoration. I pray that God can comfort

Just remember that a miracle by definition is God turning the impossible to the possible. If it made sense to everyone, it wouldn't be a miracle.
(This post was last modified: 09-14-2017 10:40 AM by HeathersMiracle.)
09-14-2017 10:39 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.