Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

Marriage Restoration
godhelpme Offline
Registered

RE: Marriage Restoration

Lord, I pray for a miracle. Please Lord, I love my Wife dearly and she loves me. Please destroy the thoughts satan has filled her head with. I pray this in Jesus' mighty name Amen.
01-21-2010 06:58 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
mwindham Offline
Prayer Warrior
Registered

Loving Father, please guide both parties to a restored marriage in you. I ask in Jesus' name and according to your will, amen.
01-21-2010 04:44 PM
godhelpme Offline
Registered

Lord, I want to thank you for giving me an opportunity to have a meeting with my wife in marriage counselling next week. Lord, this may be the last time we speak for sometime. I pray that you would give the words that would soften her heart. Lord, I pray that you will give me Wisdom. Lord you know our hearts. Please continue to work within mine. Lord, I pray that you will work in her heart as well. In Jesus' name I pray Amen.
01-22-2010 01:30 PM
Unregistered

Smammen Wrote:Almighty Lord,

Thou has showed us your Love on the Cross. Thou has showed us to Love, thou have stretched out your arms and and showed the amount of your Love. Please fill this couple with your Love. Thou art the Justifier, whatever we feel right may not be truth in your eyes. Help this husband and wife with your truth, fill them with your Love and faith, so that they would come to your presence and praise you together, which would make you happy. Lord give them your understanding, help them to understand each other and care for each other like how you care for us even if we sin against you hundreds of times. you still forgive us and Love us more.Lord give that Love of forgiveness and tolerance for each other. Lord, Mold the husband to be like what the wife want him to be and want to be Loved. Mold the wife to be submissive to her husband and form her to her husband's likings. Let there be harmony with your Gracious Love. Lord you never like a family to be broken. We need you here. Please work on this couple. Let rthem come together and give a thanks to Thee Lord. Make it happen in a way that both of sit together and write a Thanks to you Lord. Please hear all our prayers to save them from seperation. Drive away all demons that work against this marriage.Please send your Angels to be on Guard. In the Precious name of Jesus, Amen.
Jesus, let this man love his wife as you love the church. She will respond to her husbands love and seek counselling to help her become whole again. In Jesus name I pray.
01-22-2010 07:22 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
godhelpme Offline
Registered

Dear Heavenly Father,

I want to thank you for your hand in my marriage. Lord, I thank you for the recent counselling session that we had. Lord, it appears that my wife's heart is starting to soften. She has told me where she wrote off the marriage, she now is open to Your plan for our marriage. Lord, thank you for that. Lord, it is evident that she appears to have not found joy in her running from the marriage. She has told me that nothing is better since she left. Lord, please continue to work in her heart. Lord, please prevent any joy from entering her life until she returns to the marriage which You have sanctified. Lord, please block those that would act to influence her with Satan's message for our marriage. Lord, you are powerful, you can heal. Lord, please continue to strengthen my faith. Lord, please continue to work in my heart to mature me into the man you would have me be. I pray all this in Jesus' mighty name, Amen.
01-31-2010 07:30 PM
lynn68 Offline
Registered

Heavenly Father,
Please protect this couple from the works of Satan, and restore their marriage. Please continue to work in their hearts so that they may be healed. In Jesus' name, Amen.
02-01-2010 06:24 AM
joshmcoley Offline
Registered

Lord, thank you for working on the wifes heart. With you, nothing is impossible. Please continue to work on her and on him. Eliminate the influence of the devil on her heart and restore their marriage so that you may be glorified. In Jesus name I pray, Amen.
02-01-2010 08:08 AM

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.