Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

My Husband's Job
Unregistered

My Husband's Job

My husband has just found out that the company he is now employeed with is not doing really well. He has been looking for other options right now and has been for awhile and nothing has come up. Please pray for his company that he works for and if it's God's will for him to go somewhere else I pray that a door will open for him. It's stressful for us right now, more than anyone could know unless they have been down this road before. Please pray for us.
11-02-2007 06:20 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
jackie Offline
Registered

RE: My Husband's Job

Father God in Jesus name you word says that you shall provide for all our needs from your riches in glory (phillipians 4.19) and that all things will be bought together for the good for those who love you forr their calling (rom 8.28) father God your word shall not return void in Jesus name Lord God bind up any thing and remove it to the place of judgement that your word will perform in this mans life for your Glory in Jesus name amen.

In all things I give God the Father the Glory, praise the Lord Jesus amen.
11-02-2007 02:38 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.