Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
For Gods' Protection and For his Blessings for secured employment & marriage
Author Message
Kerrie Offline
Junior Member
***
Registered

Posts: 20
Joined: Jan 2012
Post: #1
For Gods' Protection and For his Blessings for secured employment & marriage

Heavenly Father I come before you asking you to remove all the chains that may be holding me back from achieving your call, your will in my life Father please remove all evil protect my loved one from any evil that may be coming their way, Father I see you and through you help me to be able to get secured employment, Lord you know the bills may be high but i trust you Lord Jesus, I know that through you all things are possible, I know that if we do your will as the bible says you will be able to bless us. Father help me to be able to make that vow in front of you and to have the grace of employment. Things seems difficult and I am trying to stay positive Lord but I believe in you Lord Jesus and through you all things are possible. Cover myself and my beloved with the presious blood Lord as we cling to you and thank you thank you thank you Lord for small mercies Thank you Lord Jesus. We make this prayer through Christ our Lord Amen
01-09-2012 08:19 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Messages In This Thread
For Gods' Protection and For his Blessings for secured employment & marriage - Kerrie - 01-09-2012 08:19 AM