Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Desperate for prayers
Author Message
ashes2beauty Offline
Junior Member
***
Registered

Posts: 2
Joined: Jan 2012
Post: #3
RE: Desperate for prayers

(01-08-2012 05:58 AM)adoring1 Wrote:  Father, touch Ashes2beauty in a special way today. She is a young soldier in your army and is experiencing the normal growth pains in the cycle that leads to maturity. Show her Father that all of us who are Christians experience this. It is the enemies subtle and sometimes not so subtle way of creating doubt that can take us away from focusing on you. Show her also that you knew this day in her life would come before the foundation of the world...before she ever took one breath of life...and you made provision for it. You provided by sending Jesus to die for our sins...and so her return to her old ways is covered. Let her fall on her knees and ask for your forgiveness and when her prayer is finished and she stands back up...let her do so knowing that she is forgiven and her slate is clean again. Father comfort her during this time...soothe her fears by placing your word on her mind and heart. For you have not given us a spirit of fear...but of sound mind...and courage...and you never ever fail us. Let her listen for your direction and guide each step she takes that your work in her life may continue through this, her time in the desert...an oasis is ahead...help her to find it quickly. In Jesus name...Amen!
Thank you so very much adoring1 for this beautiful prayer! it has touched me deeply! I so appreciate your time and effort to post this and to pray for me. I was wondering also if I could have prayers for tomorrow, Tues, Jan. 10. I am going back to school to pursue my bachelor's degree and I am so nervous. I am trying to get my life back together one piece at a time but it is so hard for me. I humbly ask that I could have prayers that I could feel God's presence with me and for Him to allow me to step out of my fears and feel peace. Thank you so much! Love in Christ, ashes2beauty
(This post was last modified: 01-09-2012 12:30 AM by ashes2beauty.)
01-09-2012 12:25 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Messages In This Thread
Desperate for prayers - ashes2beauty - 01-08-2012, 02:52 AM
RE: Desperate for prayers - adoring1 - 01-08-2012, 05:58 AM
RE: Desperate for prayers - ashes2beauty - 01-09-2012 12:25 AM
RE: Desperate for prayers - adoring1 - 01-09-2012, 05:43 AM
RE: Desperate for prayers - abbie - 01-09-2012, 05:19 PM