Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Desperate for prayers
Author Message
ashes2beauty Offline
Junior Member
***
Registered

Posts: 2
Joined: Jan 2012
Post: #1
Desperate for prayers

Hi everyone,

I am new here and am happy to have found this site. I have kind of an urgent prayer request please. I received the Lord into my life a little over 3 years ago. At first, it was a beautiful experience. Now, I feel as if everything is falling apart. I don't feel close to the Lord anymore, I am in constant spiritual warfare and something else that is really bothersome...I find myself now returning to alot of my old sins to help "soothe" the pain. I am a former new ager and don't believe in that stuff anymore. I came to Christ when I found out where that stuff comes from. Anyway, I had a bad experience with a "spirit" when I was into New Age and it scared me so much. Now, I am kind of "reliving it" and don't know how to find my way back home!! I am really scared and fears I've had all my life are getting worse. Please help and pray for every area of my life! I know that sounds like alot, but right now every area is a problem. Thank you so much, I know how powerful prayer is and appreciate the prayers so much!

God bless everyone,

ashes2beauty
01-08-2012 02:52 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Messages In This Thread
Desperate for prayers - ashes2beauty - 01-08-2012 02:52 AM
RE: Desperate for prayers - adoring1 - 01-08-2012, 05:58 AM
RE: Desperate for prayers - ashes2beauty - 01-09-2012, 12:25 AM
RE: Desperate for prayers - adoring1 - 01-09-2012, 05:43 AM
RE: Desperate for prayers - abbie - 01-09-2012, 05:19 PM