Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Please pray for my sons and I.
Author Message
byhisgrace
Unregistered

 
Post: #2
RE: Please pray for my sons and I.

Dear Lord,

I uplift this Father and his children to your throne and ask that you make intercession and provision for them , as this father is asking sincerely to have his family draw closer to you Lord.

Help them all know the depth and width of your love and Lord, make their pathways straight , where they are crooked right now.

Open up doors of blessings you want them to walk through Lord, and may this upcoming year be a year where they see your glory and favor upon their family and a year that as they come to know you more Lord, you reveal all the wonders you have in store for them.

Amen.
12-27-2008 08:51 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Messages In This Thread
Please pray for my sons and I. - Dee4141 - 12-27-2008, 04:58 PM
RE: Please pray for my sons and I. - byhisgrace - 12-27-2008 08:51 PM