Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Really needing prayers
Author Message
abundantfaith
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
Really needing prayers

I feel so hopeless and need lots of prayer. Our rent is past due again and we need to sell our car just to pay it. Pray it sells today. I need healing from past hurts from my husband due to his lying, stealing,pornography..I don't know if I love him as much anymore. We need stable jobs as we have no income coming in. Pray that Satan leaves our lives and a whole new change of good takes place. Pray for our family and children. Pray for hope and that we can get Christmas presents and have a happy time with our family.
12-16-2011 05:21 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Messages In This Thread
Really needing prayers - abundantfaith - 12-16-2011 05:21 AM
RE: Really needing prayers - stuck - 12-16-2011, 05:59 AM
RE: Really needing prayers - JW123 - 12-16-2011, 08:08 AM
RE: Really needing prayers - Chris8 - 09-17-2016, 03:14 AM