Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
help for my family and my family
Author Message
annette1140 Offline
Junior Member
***
Registered

Posts: 6
Joined: Nov 2011
Post: #1
help for my family and my family

Please help me with your prayers for my family and myself
1. for my youngest son to find the right job and start working, he has been out of work for one year, ask the Lord to give him guidance and wisdom to take the right steps, please help because I know he is getting depressed, please help
2. help me for my business to do well, I feel like the Lord is not listening to me anymore and it's down so much, I feel like I am ready to leave this world because I am extremely depressed with my business, please help me with your prayers that my business will do well
3. help my oldest son with his business and their investors to be happy with my son and his colleague, my son and his colleague so hard, I feel extremely low for them as well.

I need your help in these matters so much in my life, I don't know what else to do. Please ask the Lord to help us with his love, guidance and wisdom.

thank you for your prayers
11-10-2011 11:26 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Messages In This Thread
help for my family and my family - annette1140 - 11-10-2011 11:26 PM
RE: help for my family and my family - Guest - 11-11-2011, 12:16 AM