Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Wrongly Charged With DUI - Need Prayers Please
Author Message
safaulk
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
Wrongly Charged With DUI - Need Prayers Please

I was pulled over in September, two weeks after my baby sister suddenly passed away, because the cop said I was weaving on the road. He asked if I was tired, and I explained to him about my sister and that I had been very, very stressed out. Long story short, he charged me with DUI for drugs due to the fact that I had taken medication that day, even though it was my regular daily medication and I've been taking them for years. The drug test showed up two of my medications - Effexor for depression, and Neurontion for restless leg syndrome. I have appt with attorney tomorrow. My family has had such turmoil the past few years, and I just need this to go away. Please pray that we easily beat this thing and pray for my family as well. Thank you so much! God bless!
12-04-2008 08:11 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Messages In This Thread
Wrongly Charged With DUI - Need Prayers Please - safaulk - 12-04-2008 08:11 PM