Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
God
Author Message
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
God

Please pray God will let us have peace and love in our home and marriage. Please let my spouse mature and learn to be more stable, content, less demanding of material things and closer to you. Please make a way that we may meet our bills and stay in our home. I work two jobs and I am willing to work hard. I don't ask for material gain just peace, love and God in my home and to be able to stay there. Please help me pray for all the churches that they would survive that we would have a place to hear the true gospel preached and help me pray for salvation for the lost world. Please help me pray for my families safety and well being. Please help me pray for much needed rain for us. I pray for you, your family and your home this evening.
08-21-2011 05:40 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Messages In This Thread
God - Guest - 08-21-2011 05:40 PM
RE: God - Guest - 08-22-2011, 04:19 AM