Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Prayer request
Author Message
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
Prayer request

For many years now I have been a slave to lust. I have prayed and used all the sugestions I could find but 6 years now and I still masturbate. It was suggested to me that perhaps it is because I am single. Well thats a status I have no power to change. I want to be loosed my walk with God has been affeced badly. Please pray for me. I have run out of ideas. As I write this I am strongly feeling the urge. I have never slept with a man and I wonder how I have fallen into this. Please help.
12-01-2008 11:46 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Messages In This Thread
Prayer request - Guest - 12-01-2008 11:46 PM
RE: Prayer request - tjjohnson - 12-02-2008, 04:43 AM
RE: Prayer request - Mumtaz Shah - 12-02-2008, 01:21 PM