Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Lost love to come back
Author Message
patiencep
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
Lost love to come back

Through out my life I have been with men who did nothing but take advantage of me and hurt me and then in April I met this wonderful man who treated me with nothing but respect. Who showed me that love still exist. For the first time in my life I felt happy and completely loved. But my ex boyfriend who I broke up with in December 2010 refused to accept that it was over between us and started harrasing us and threatening us. Suddenly he stoped calling, cominig arround and he will not answer my calls. I miss him so very much and I'm so lonely without him. Please pray for me so that he will come back to me so we can give our relationship a chance and start over again.
07-26-2011 04:43 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Messages In This Thread
Lost love to come back - patiencep - 07-26-2011 04:43 AM
RE: Lost love to come back - Guest - 07-26-2011, 02:04 PM
RE: Lost love to come back - Guest - 07-26-2011, 02:30 PM