Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Losing faith
Author Message
Quiksilverman Offline
Junior Member
***
Registered

Posts: 2
Joined: Jul 2011
Post: #1
Losing faith

Im very confused. Ive been a christian all my life but was saved a year ago. Since then Ive been doing the best I can not to sin and to stay clean and pure in the eyes of the lord. I lost that fire sadly, ive sinned , I ask for reppentence but Im afraid if I sin too much I wont be forgiven. I dont mean to do wrong, I just make mistakes like we all do. Could someone, anyone, please jut pray for me. My hearts broken and I wish to mend it with the lord. Thank You
07-26-2011 12:34 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Messages In This Thread
Losing faith - Quiksilverman - 07-26-2011 12:34 AM
RE: Losing faith - JW123 - 07-26-2011, 06:27 AM