Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
What should I do?
Author Message
jkh12 Offline
Junior Member
***
Registered

Posts: 31
Joined: Jun 2011
Post: #4
RE: What should I do?

(06-28-2011 07:54 AM)Guest Wrote:  When people are fake, you need to remember that the Lord is not merely another person. The Lord will be your truest, closest friend. So many times we are not, because we are prone to getting angry at Him for not letting things go our way or for letting things happen to us that we don't think satisfactory. However, I think the Lord is trying to get your attention. Perhaps He wants you to see this fact for yourself--any time we are put through trials, the Lord wants to bring us unto our desired haven (Psalm 117: 23-30). We're not put through storms in our life for our detriment but for our own growth. I once had someone betray me over a man--a man that I finally discovered I was never meant to be with. I've also encountered other fake people, but when I asked the Lord to provide me with good friends, He gave me such an abundance that I couldn't count how many people I was blessed with. I praise the Lord for that.

I would recommend that you take the time to be with the Lord--seek Him out, not only to get stuff or to be blessed, but so that you are closer to the True Friend.

Bless

Lost Love
Good reply!
06-29-2011 07:36 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Messages In This Thread
What should I do? - Beautiful - 06-27-2011, 08:28 PM
RE: What should I do? - jkh12 - 06-27-2011, 09:40 PM
RE: What should I do? - Guest - 06-28-2011, 07:54 AM
RE: What should I do? - jkh12 - 06-29-2011 07:36 PM