Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
He is making a way right now
Author Message
jkh12 Offline
Junior Member
***
Registered

Posts: 31
Joined: Jun 2011
Post: #8
RE: He is making a way right now

(06-28-2011 01:26 PM)jkh12 Wrote:  
(06-28-2011 01:05 PM)Beautiful Wrote:  Amen. When god shows up he moves if you done a bad thing repent and keep moving forward everyone makes mistakes.

Thank you for the respsonse. The alchohal abuse and adultry was on my husband not me. I tried forgave him and tried again with him but he did not want to give up that lifestyle. I am waiting for the right person to come in my life now. I thought it was this man I love but as I am going through these hard times and my daughter is sick he is not even here as a friend. It makes me see him diffrently.

Thank you for sharing your story that you have gone through the same as me. I will pray for you as well. I know I have felt stronger since I have went on here and have prayed with others and I have already seen changes in me and him. I believe in the power of prayers esp when they come deep from our hearts. I also believe it is powerful to pray for others as Jesus says when two or more ask it shall be done. I will pray for Gods will in both our lives and keep in touch pls.
06-29-2011 07:34 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Messages In This Thread
He is making a way right now - Untouchable - 06-25-2011, 10:03 PM
RE: He is making a way right now - jkh12 - 06-25-2011, 11:25 PM
RE: He is making a way right now - JW123 - 06-26-2011, 06:30 AM
RE: He is making a way right now - jkh12 - 06-27-2011, 08:54 PM
RE: He is making a way right now - jkh12 - 06-28-2011, 01:26 PM
RE: He is making a way right now - jkh12 - 06-29-2011 07:34 PM