Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
He'll heal your broken heart
Author Message
jkh12 Offline
Junior Member
***
Registered

Posts: 31
Joined: Jun 2011
Post: #7
RE: He'll heal your broken heart

(06-25-2011 04:56 AM)LordINeedYouNow Wrote:  He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds.

Psalm 147:3

The Lord is near to the brokenhearted and saves the crushed in spirit.

Psalm 34:18

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths.

Proverbs 3:5-6

He will wipe away every tear from their eyes, and death shall be no more, neither shall there be mourning, nor crying, nor pain anymore, for the former things have passed away.”

Revelation 21:4

Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you. Not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your hearts be troubled, neither let them be afraid.

John 14:27

Thank you for taking the time to write these down for others. I wrote them down to remind myself when I need them, as I did today. I love this site because it is so nice to help others and get the help from others when we need it so badly. Thanks again!
06-27-2011 10:11 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Messages In This Thread
RE: He'll heal your broken heart - CELENA - 06-25-2011, 06:52 AM
RE: He'll heal your broken heart - JW123 - 06-26-2011, 06:48 AM
RE: He'll heal your broken heart - jkh12 - 06-27-2011 10:11 PM
RE: He'll heal your broken heart - jkh12 - 06-29-2011, 08:33 PM
RE: He'll heal your broken heart - Guest - 06-30-2011, 09:57 PM
RE: He'll heal your broken heart - jkh12 - 07-05-2011, 09:58 PM
RE: He'll heal your broken heart - Guest - 07-06-2011, 12:00 AM