Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
What should I do?
Author Message
jkh12 Offline
Junior Member
***
Registered

Posts: 31
Joined: Jun 2011
Post: #2
RE: What should I do?

We all experience people who are fake or people who hurt and disapoint us even people who are family or closest to us. We have to take these experiences and try to learn from them and learn not to do them back to others. We have to not get hard inside and treat people the same way. The bible tells us how treat someone who is bad to us and it says that we should pray for them and be good to them. Do not let them walk all over us but in other words be the bigger person. Ask God to reveal who the true people are in your life and lead you to good people.
As we get older we realize who our true friends are and they are far and few between but one or two good friends is a great blessing.
06-27-2011 09:40 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Messages In This Thread
What should I do? - Beautiful - 06-27-2011, 08:28 PM
RE: What should I do? - jkh12 - 06-27-2011 09:40 PM
RE: What should I do? - Guest - 06-28-2011, 07:54 AM
RE: What should I do? - jkh12 - 06-29-2011, 07:36 PM