Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
He is making a way right now
Author Message
jkh12 Offline
Junior Member
***
Registered

Posts: 31
Joined: Jun 2011
Post: #4
RE: He is making a way right now

(06-26-2011 06:30 AM)JW123 Wrote:  Lord Jesus - help us to remain patient and look ahead to the promises you have made for us. Nothing is impossible, although Evil will have us believe differently. AMEN

I have been writing down my favorite bible passages. I am lonely and people say I have to put God first but God is such a huge part of my life. I have this burden on my heart for this man and he is not ready for me in his life at this time. I do not know if he will be in the future. My prayer is that God gives me patience if he is the right one while he finds himself and keeps my heart open if he is not. I have had so manyla struggles lately so hearing your words of encouragement help so much. I belive God has a wonderful plan for me, I am just feeling so defeated from waiting. I lost my husband to alchohol and adultry and tried with him even after that but he did not want to change. I finally met another man I loved and I dont want to lose him too. Your prayers help.
Thank you a ton!
06-27-2011 08:54 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Messages In This Thread
He is making a way right now - Untouchable - 06-25-2011, 10:03 PM
RE: He is making a way right now - jkh12 - 06-25-2011, 11:25 PM
RE: He is making a way right now - JW123 - 06-26-2011, 06:30 AM
RE: He is making a way right now - jkh12 - 06-27-2011 08:54 PM
RE: He is making a way right now - jkh12 - 06-28-2011, 01:26 PM
RE: He is making a way right now - jkh12 - 06-29-2011, 07:34 PM