Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Financial Difficulties
Author Message
Seth
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
Financial Difficulties

I recently had exorbitant charges on my phone bill, which I disconnected, and they caused me to overdraw my account by about 100. I stopped using the account immediately, but because of the account delays I got 3 overdraft fees of over 100, in addition. I'm going to the bank to clear it up. Pray for wisdom, and pray that they will completely forgive all the overdrafts, and pray that God will "wash away" and forgive all those extra phone charges, because it's way too much. Pray for abundant financial blessing. Also, pray that everywhere I send this prayer request, God will draw many powerful, faith-filled prayer warriors to pray fervently for it. Thanks for your prayers.
06-18-2011 12:09 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Messages In This Thread
Financial Difficulties - Seth - 06-18-2011 12:09 PM
RE: Financial Difficulties - Chris8 - 06-20-2011, 02:26 AM