Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
I Need Your Prayers Tonight
Author Message
Richard Offline
Member
***
Registered

Posts: 60
Joined: Feb 2009
Post: #10
RE: I Need Your Prayers Tonight

Dear Lord: Please help this family with their issues. Please bring the husband back onto a path in life that is pleasing to you. Please bring unity to this family and comfort them.

In Jesus' name,

Amen
05-31-2011 08:28 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Messages In This Thread
I Need Your Prayers Tonight - Guest - 05-29-2011, 08:08 PM
RE: I Need Your Prayers Tonight - whoopy - 05-30-2011, 04:30 AM
RE: I Need Your Prayers Tonight - JW123 - 05-30-2011, 07:04 AM
RE: I Need Your Prayers Tonight - Guest - 05-30-2011, 07:43 AM
RE: I Need Your Prayers Tonight - spadie - 05-30-2011, 09:28 AM
RE: I Need Your Prayers Tonight - Guest - 05-30-2011, 06:57 PM
RE: I Need Your Prayers Tonight - Guest - 05-31-2011, 05:46 PM
RE: I Need Your Prayers Tonight - Richard - 05-31-2011 08:28 PM