Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
I Need Your Prayers Tonight
Author Message
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #9
RE: I Need Your Prayers Tonight

Please continue praying for us, today my husband started with his moods again. My daughter has been back home since yesterday, and I have not done anything to him, so I don't know what's up with him. We needed to get some gas today, and I have only one credit card in my name, the only one I use only for emergencies. He insisted that I let him use it for a few of his were rejected. I don't know how he has gotten them so high for I don't use his cards. He has not bought anything for the house or anything for himself or me with it. I was so afraid with the tone of voice he used to tell me to give it to him, that I did. Now I'm worry of what he can be up to. Lord I pray he isn't giving donations to that UFO cult he seems to have gotten involved with. We need heavy prayers here for him, for our marriage, and my safety, please prayer warriors keep us in your prayers. I'm already in my seventies and no real money in my name but my social security, no pension to help me if I were to go on my own, I pray it won't come to this Lord.
Lord please have my husband return to your, and allow you to guide his steps. Remove from him that oppressive spirit that is pulling him away from you, me, and our little family. Give me strength and your peace to face whatever it is you want me to face now in my old age. For lately I can't seem to have any peace, if it's not one thing it's another. Please come to our rescue Dear Lord for I know you got the power to do so. You also know how much I love and adore you Heavenly Father, I pray this in Jesus name, amen.
05-31-2011 05:46 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Messages In This Thread
I Need Your Prayers Tonight - Guest - 05-29-2011, 08:08 PM
RE: I Need Your Prayers Tonight - whoopy - 05-30-2011, 04:30 AM
RE: I Need Your Prayers Tonight - JW123 - 05-30-2011, 07:04 AM
RE: I Need Your Prayers Tonight - Guest - 05-30-2011, 07:43 AM
RE: I Need Your Prayers Tonight - spadie - 05-30-2011, 09:28 AM
RE: I Need Your Prayers Tonight - Guest - 05-30-2011, 06:57 PM
RE: I Need Your Prayers Tonight - Guest - 05-31-2011 05:46 PM
RE: I Need Your Prayers Tonight - Richard - 05-31-2011, 08:28 PM