Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
I Need Your Prayers Tonight
Author Message
LordINeedYouNow Offline
Prayer Warrior
***
Registered

Posts: 1,158
Joined: May 2011
Post: #8
RE: I Need Your Prayers Tonight

Hallelujah in Jesus Name. We will continue to pray. Thank You, Lord, for moving on our behalf. It is done. Please keep us posted on how God is moving for you and your Family! We love You, Lord!
05-30-2011 09:18 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Messages In This Thread
I Need Your Prayers Tonight - Guest - 05-29-2011, 08:08 PM
RE: I Need Your Prayers Tonight - whoopy - 05-30-2011, 04:30 AM
RE: I Need Your Prayers Tonight - JW123 - 05-30-2011, 07:04 AM
RE: I Need Your Prayers Tonight - Guest - 05-30-2011, 07:43 AM
RE: I Need Your Prayers Tonight - spadie - 05-30-2011, 09:28 AM
RE: I Need Your Prayers Tonight - Guest - 05-30-2011, 06:57 PM
RE: I Need Your Prayers Tonight - LordINeedYouNow - 05-30-2011 09:18 PM
RE: I Need Your Prayers Tonight - Guest - 05-31-2011, 05:46 PM
RE: I Need Your Prayers Tonight - Richard - 05-31-2011, 08:28 PM