Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
I Need Your Prayers Tonight
Author Message
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #4
RE: I Need Your Prayers Tonight

Thanks for your prayers. He came home after midnight last night, but things are still very tense here with him and my daughter, he seems angry at me too. She will be going home today, I pray when she does he will stop being so moody and angry at me. He knows in whom I believe and won't dare start with me with that UFO stuff, but since my daughter is not a dedicated Christian he thought he could win her over. He used to be a Christian but has slipped away, so please continue to pray for us.
05-30-2011 07:43 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Messages In This Thread
I Need Your Prayers Tonight - Guest - 05-29-2011, 08:08 PM
RE: I Need Your Prayers Tonight - whoopy - 05-30-2011, 04:30 AM
RE: I Need Your Prayers Tonight - JW123 - 05-30-2011, 07:04 AM
RE: I Need Your Prayers Tonight - Guest - 05-30-2011 07:43 AM
RE: I Need Your Prayers Tonight - spadie - 05-30-2011, 09:28 AM
RE: I Need Your Prayers Tonight - Guest - 05-30-2011, 06:57 PM
RE: I Need Your Prayers Tonight - Guest - 05-31-2011, 05:46 PM
RE: I Need Your Prayers Tonight - Richard - 05-31-2011, 08:28 PM