Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Need mercy for travels
Author Message
autumnwhispers
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
Need mercy for travels

I am driving from MO to CA on my own and I need prayer for safe travels and that my car will make it to CA with out any issues or complications. I am a single mom and my daughter is already in CA and I am traveling there to be with her. I really need saftey and protection for me and my cat. Thank you and God Bless.
05-20-2011 07:44 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Messages In This Thread
Need mercy for travels - autumnwhispers - 05-20-2011 07:44 AM
RE: Need mercy for travels - Guest - 05-20-2011, 09:56 AM