Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Pray along with me
Author Message
anderjo
Unregistered

 
Post: #1
Pray along with me

Lord, I need help now as I yet struggle with many things, but especially with a troubled marriage, financial and emotional problems. Sometimes I feel so ashamed because of the many mistakes that I have made along my life's journey, but I realize that you do understand. I am struggling so very, very hard with some emotional issues that I can not seem to get over. My husband is an alcoholic and I must leave this marriage as hard as that is to admit, but I have to! I have no money and no job at present although I am yet searching and searching. Living with an alcoholic has nearly drained me, and as I have not really been very outgoing to begin with, I have become even more withdrawn from people. I have learned the hard way that you can not LOVE an addiction away as I have tried! Prayer is wonderful, but if that person does not WANT HELP....not even prayer can help. I feel totally alone and helpless...and even sometimes hopeless. Please help me God because at present...I TRULY do not know what else to do, or where to turn. As this world is, when you are broke...you really don't have much help there for you! I pray this in Jesus name...Amen.Heart
05-18-2011 10:13 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Messages In This Thread
Pray along with me - anderjo - 05-18-2011 10:13 AM
RE: Pray along with me - Guest - 05-18-2011, 10:29 AM
RE: Pray along with me - Chris8 - 05-19-2011, 01:36 AM
RE: Pray along with me - Guest - 09-02-2012, 07:05 AM
RE: Pray along with me - Chris8 - 09-02-2012, 10:44 PM