Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Please pray with me
Author Message
optimisticwoman Offline
Junior Member
***
Registered

Posts: 3
Joined: May 2011
Post: #4
RE: Please pray with me

Thank you very much for your prayer. My husband and I spoke this morning. He said that he is "back". And everything will be fine. He will try to the source of strength in our family.

I am hopeful that this will continue especially now that I might be having our second baby.

Lord, always lead our family to your chosen path. Help us in our daily needs... Lift us from our financial and emotional struggles.

I entrust everything to the Lord. My husband, my son,my marriage and my Life. I trust the Lord. Whatever obstacle i encounter in our married life, I will uplift it to the Lord. Let it be done according to thy word.
05-11-2011 04:28 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Messages In This Thread
Please pray with me - optimisticwoman - 05-10-2011, 08:07 AM
RE: Please pray with me - Guest - 05-10-2011, 08:49 PM
RE: Please pray with me - Chris8 - 05-11-2011, 04:07 AM
RE: Please pray with me - optimisticwoman - 05-11-2011 04:28 AM
RE: Please pray with me - Chris8 - 05-11-2011, 04:50 AM
RE: Please pray with me - Guest - 05-11-2011, 06:09 AM
RE: Please pray with me - Chris8 - 02-22-2012, 02:48 AM