Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy



Post Reply 
Please pray for me
Author Message
Guest
Unregistered

 
Post: #2
RE: Please pray for me

Lord I pray for forgiveness and reconcillation in this relationship between those who know each other. I pray that this young person will repent from any hurt they have caused. I pray that the police will be reasonable toward this youth and that he will never again behave in this manner. Turn this child toward a hopeful future in studies and help this person to focus on the plans that you have for them. God bless and keep this guest under the shadow of your wing. In Jesus name I pray. Bless take care.
05-07-2011 06:31 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Post Reply 


[-]
Quick Reply
Message
Type your reply to this message here.


Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Messages In This Thread
Please pray for me - young91775 - 05-07-2011, 12:40 PM
RE: Please pray for me - Guest - 05-07-2011 06:31 PM
RE: Please pray for me - young91775 - 05-07-2011, 07:06 PM